Are you suffering from PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) and infertility? Have you become tired after failing to conceive? No need to get disappointed, all you have to do is to fight PCOS through a wide range of approaches.
To really defeat PCOS, you have to make a few fundamental changes in your diet and lifestyle.
Check out these amazing tips that will help you to fight PCOS and infertility effectively.
Tip #1 – Improve Your Intake Of Carbohydrates
- Stay away from refined sugar carbs, for example, white bread, white rice, cakes, sweets, breakfast cereals, cookies, and other refined grain items. These are known as “bad carbs” that play a role in making insulin resistance. Insulin resistance is believed to be a main driver of polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Refined and manufactured foods are one of the major reasons behind your weight gain, particularly around your belly area.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables, and whole legumes are known as the supplier of healthy carbohydrates.
Tip #2 – Increase Protein Intake
Numerous women suffering from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome eat excessively refined sugar and insufficient protein. Healthy and quality protein enables you to keep your hormones on a standard level. The best sources of protein are red meat, eggs, poultry, fish and pulses.
Tip #3 – Change Fats You Eat
- A few fats and oils enhance your PCOS indications while others improve them. In consumed excessively, vegetables oils, for example, corn oil or artificial fats, like “trans-fats” can make cells not work appropriately. Saturated fats found in fatty meats and some dairy items are also a bad choice.
- Olive oil, COD liver oil, flax oil, fish oil are some excellent choices for consumptions.
Tip #4 – Include Vegetables In Your Diet
A standout among the most critical things you can do is to consume all the green leafy vegetables. Make an honest attempt to have no less than 3 to 5 vegetable servings daily. Consuming a huge amount and assortment of crisp, fresh vegetables is a foundation of self-improvement treatment for the numerous medical issues related to PCOS and infertility. Consult best female gynecologists in Mumbai to know more about the connection between PCOS and infertility.
Tip #5 – Exercise Every Day
We frequently feel that we’re excessively occupied or busy, making it impossible to do physical exercises. However, not doing workouts is something that you can’t afford. Women with PCOS specifically should do regular exercise more than the normal individual. Regular workouts are known to improve PCOS and enhance fertility power.
For a start, make an attempt to walk or do other exercise for no less than half an hour every day. Remember, when it comes to exercise – more is better. Also, try different types of exercising techniques. For instance, you may go for aerobics or some sports activity.